how it works
As new parents, we struggle with sleep deprivation, uncertainty, and complex questions about our infant’s nutrition. And today, we’re dealing with greater challenges as we navigate a world changed by social distancing. But you don’t have to leave the home to get the care and answers you need. We’re here for you, anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for on-demand consultation via SimpliFed site (no subscriptions, hooray!). You schedule an appointment based on your best availability.
We send a secure video link for your scheduled appointment.
You meet with your board-certified lactation consultant over video from a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Breastfeeding is hard. Making decisions about infant formula and breast pumps is overwhelming. Navigating anecdotes vs. evidence-based approaches is confusing. Whether during pregnancy or the first months of your baby’s life, we’re here to answer your questions.
You’ll meet with a highly skilled and trained lactation consultant to provide answers quickly through a secure, online, video-based connection.
Connect with our team of lactation consultants in the comfort & safety of your home.
Meet some of our SimpliFed Experts
Schedule Your Session
- 10 Mins -
- Consultation for pregnant parents to discuss newborn and infant feeding options, including breastfeeding, breast pumping, or infant formula options
- 30 Mins -
- Brief history review
- Up to 30 mins of virtual appointment time
- Visit care summary
- 60 Mins -
- History review
- Up to 60 mins of virtual appointment time
- Visit care summary
- Up to 3 follow-up messages and communications through the client portal
This is an on-demand service. You pay for each session as needed. There are no subscriptions or a minimum number of session requirements. Start anytime, stop anytime.
Two options for paying for the sessions:
- Pay out of pocket (credit card, HSA/FSA debit cards)
- Pay out of pocket, then we can send you an invoice (aka a superbill) to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.